Dear Church family,
We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Sunday, June 7th at 10:45. Under Governor Wolf’s yellow phase we are limited to groups of 25 or less. Therefore, we will have seating available in the auditorium, the gym, and the downstairs fellowship hall.
As the auditorium reaches a capacity of 25 others will be directed to the gym or fellowship hall. There will be a deacon available to assist in each area. I appreciate all JP Alexander has done to get video and sound to these areas.
As you choose your seating please respect the proper spacing from others. Every other pew will be marked off to help maintain proper distancing.
To help make our worship experience comfortable and safe for all we are implementing the following guidelines…
- Masks are optional. If you feel safer wearing one, please feel free to do so.
- Our restrooms will have sanitizing supplies available for your convenience. Please discard any used cleaning supplies in the trash receptacles. Please do not flush items down the toilets as this will cause problems with our septic system.
- Please be respectful of others regarding shaking hands, personal greetings, and fellowshipping together. Refrain from these activities unless there is mutual consent.
- We will not have congregational singing or use the hymn books.
- We ask you to stay home if you or any of your family members are currently showing signs of illness.
- Water fountains will be closed.
- We will keep doors open to lessen personal contact with these surfaces. Once the service begins the deacons will close the outside doors and open them at the end of the service.
- An offering plate will be available in each worship area.
We will continue our live stream for those who are not comfortable gathering together. Initially we will have the one Sunday service consisting of a children’s story, special music, and a message. Our Wednesday evening Bible study will continue on Zoom. Children will worship with their parents and there will not be a nursery available. The morning service will begin at its regular time 10:45 am.
Thank you and we look forward to worshiping together Sunday in person at church or by live stream.
In His Service,
In light of the COVID-19 virus and for the protection of our church family and the community we are encouraging you to join us online.
Sunday Morning Service
On Sunday morning we will live stream our service at 10:45. You can join the online stream by visiting our website at fcbcfamily.org and clicking on the YouTube or Facebook button. Please wait until 10:40 to join so that you are connected to the current service.
Wednesday Bible Study
On Wednesday evening we will maintain our Bible study using the video conference program Zoom. You can download Zoom at https://zoom.us/join. It is free and I believe you will enjoy this time together online.
You can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and and request our meeting ID.
While we do not want to give in to the fear and panic, we do want to be careful to protect those attending our church.
Further, we want to have a good testimony within our community and support our local government in curtailing the spread of this virus. West Bradford Township has not instructed us to cancel our services, but their board of supervisors has cancelled all public meetings in an effort to curtail the potential for the spread of the COVID-19 virus in West Bradford. We certainly would not want the virus traced back to our church.
I do want to remind us all that God is still in control. He gives us a peace that passes all understanding. Philippians 4:6-7 reminds us… Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.